Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- Metabolic Effect of Estrogen Receptor Agonists on Breast Cancer Cells in the Presence or Absence of Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors.
- Association between Metabolite Profiles, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity Status.
- Metabolomic Profiling of Bradyrhizobium diazoefficiens-Induced Root Nodules Reveals Both Host Plant-Specific and Developmental Signatures.
- Metabolic Fingerprinting to Assess the Impact of Salinity on Carotenoid Content in Developing Tomato Fruits.
- Quantitative analysis of amino acids and acylcarnitines combined with untargeted metabolomics using ultra-high performance liquid chromatography and quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Decision International Postdoc spring 2016
- If you are a PhD or Master's student – apply to the RACIRI's Summer School in Repino, St Petersburg, Russia
- The art university – political dream or broadened future for the arts?
- Call for transnational networks/working groups within the joint programming initiative on antimicrobial resistance (JPIAMR)
- Call for papers: The Swedish Research Council's symposium on artistic research 2016
- Metabolomics: You Are What You Eat Video Unveiled by NASA - 7thSpace Interactive (press release)
- NASA releases new video that highlights Mark and Scott Kelly's metabolites - News-Medical.net
- NASA releases 'Metabolomics: You Are What You Eat' video - The Hindu
- NASA releases 'Metabolomics: You Are What You Eat' video - Phys.Org
- NASA releases 'Metabolomics: You Are What You Eat' video - EurekAlert (press release)