Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- Swedish Minister for Health Care visited Karolinska Institutet
- Eight students receive Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship
- Three KI researchers named Ragnar Söderberg Fellows 2016
- New research saves the environment when detecting cellulose
- Biomedicum now shifting from building process to research itself
- Recent advances in CE-MS coupling: Instrumentation, methodology, and applications.
- Use of Ion Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry for Targeted Metabolite Profiling of Polar Organic Acids.
- Detecting beer intake by unique metabolite patterns.
- Analysis of Ca(2+) mediated signalling regulating Toxoplasma infectivity reveals complex relationships between key molecules.
- Effects of 14-day oral low dose selenium nanoparticles and selenite in rat-as determined by metabolite pattern determination.
- Simmaron's Fifth Anniversary Event Updates ME/CFS Community on Dynamic Research Underway - ProHealth
- Human Metabolome Technologies, Inc., (HMT) Begins New Contract with National Institute on Aging (NIA), National ... - Broadway World
- Human Metabolome Technologies, Inc., (HMT) Begins New Contract with National Institute on Aging (NIA), National ... - Business Wire (press release)
- SIU Congress 2016: Using pathway analysis and metabolic signature to predict survival in MIBC - Session Highlights - UroToday
- Metabolic Research Associates Abnormalities with Hyperactivity in Dogs - The Bark (blog)