Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- Visiting Professor at Karolinska Institutet cleared from suspicions of scientific misconduct
- Reproducibility of research in psychology investigated
- Circadian genes go to sleep every day at the periphery of the nucleus
- The Karolinska Institutet Ethics Prize goes to Lena Marions
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs to visit Karolinska Institutet
- Escher: A Web Application for Building, Sharing, and Embedding Data-Rich Visualizations of Biological Pathways.
- How should we choose the 'best' embryo? A commentary on behalf of the British Fertility Society and the Association of Clinical Embryologists.
- Direct metabolomics for plant cells by live single-cell mass spectrometry.
- Investigating a signature of temozolomide resistance in GBM cell lines using metabolomics.
- NMR-based metabolomic urinalysis: a rapid screening test for urinary tract infection.
- The inventory of infrastructure needs is open for registration
- The Swedish Research Council's August call for proposals have opened
- Training sessions for ERC Starting Grant- and Consolidator Grant-candidates
- Networking with researchers in India – call postponed to September
- Decision Conference Grant
- Temporal variation selects for diet–microbe co-metabolic traits in the gut of ... - Nature.com
- Genes, pathways, and animal models in primary open-angle glaucoma - Nature.com
- Global Metabolomics Market Industry 2015 Market Size, Share, Trends, Price ... - PharmiWeb.com (press release)
- $2.7 million grant will fund study of liver cancer prevention - UH System Current News
- Neurometabolic Disorder Market Segment Forecasts up to 2020 - Medgadget.com (blog)