Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- Comment on current media in the matter of suspected scientific misconduct
- KI comments on the Swedish Research Council's examination of BBMRI.se
- New mechanism for sensing and regulating pH in the nervous system
- Too much red meat and too few vegetables may increase your body’s biological age
- Jubilee Gold Medals awarded to Torsten Wiesel and Rune Fransson
- Biochanin A improves hepatic steatosis and insulin resistance by regulating the hepatic lipid and glucose metabolic pathways in diet-induced obese mice.
- Metabolomics of silver nanoparticles toxicity in HaCaT cells: structure-activity relationships and role of ionic silver and oxidative stress.
- The application of high-resolution mass spectrometry-based data-mining tools in tandem to metabolite profiling of a triple drug combination in humans.
- Monitoring of drug intake during pregnancy by questionnaires and LC-MS/MS drug urine screening: evaluation of both monitoring methods.
- (1)H NMR- based metabolomics approaches as non- invasive tools for diagnosis of endometriosis.
- Call for papers: The Swedish Research Council's symposium on artistic research 2016
- Apply for grants within Natural and Engineering Sciences, Medicin and Health and Development Research
- Training sessions for ERC candidates
- Korean call for proposals opens up for collaboration with researchers in Sweden
- Early notice: Korean call for proposals opens up for collaboration with researchers in Sweden
- Metabolomic Technologies Inc. Signs Exclusive Licensing and Distribution Agreement With U.S. Based Atlantic ... - Marketwired (press release)
- Nutritional Genomics and the Role of the Mediterranean Diet in Cardiovascular Disease - Olive Oil Times
- Searching for signs of disease in spit - Phys.Org
- Metabolomics Market Projected to Touch USD 2494.8 Million in 2024; Driven by Growing Research Funding ... - SYS-CON Media (press release)
- Metabolomics Market Projected to Touch USD 2494.8 Million in 2024; Driven by Growing Research Funding ... - PR Newswire (press release)