Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- Monitoring Metabolite Profiles of Cannabis sativa L. Trichomes during Flowering Period Using 1H NMR-Based Metabolomics and Real-Time PCR.
- CCL5 activation of CCR5 regulates cell metabolism to enhance proliferation of breast cancer cells.
- [Development of Precision Medicine in the Surgical Treatment of Lung Cancer].
- Dietary Flavonoid Fisetin Increases Abundance of High-Molecular-Mass Hyaluronan Conferring Resistance to Prostate Oncogenesis.
- 7-dehydrocholesterol efficiently supports Ret signaling in a mouse model of Smith-Opitz-Lemli syndrome.
- Emerging Metabolomics Consumption 2016: Global Market Research, Trends And Reviews Report - Medgadget.com (blog)
- Global Metabolomics Market to Reach 2500.0 million by 2020, Growing at CAGR of 25.0% by 2020 - Medgadget.com (blog)
- Researchers develop plasma QC assay for downstream metabolomics applications - News-Medical.net
- Global Metabolomics Market Segmentation Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2022 - EIN News (press release)
- Growing Demand for High and Non Phthalates to Drive Global Metabolomics Market - Digital Journal