Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- PTS symptoms can be prevented by Tetris in the emergency department
- KI received petition against malaria research with macaques
- Karolinska University Hospital guidelines to prevent unproven methods
- Two new honorary doctors at Karolinska Institutet 2017
- ERC Advanced Grant to three researchers at Karolinska Institutet
- metabolomics; +27 new citations
- Studying the effects of natural extracts with metabolomics: A longitudinal study on the supplementation of healthy rats with Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb. et Zucc.
- The link between phenotype and fatty acid metabolism in advanced chronic kidney disease.
- Specialized Information Processing Deficits and Distinct Metabolomic Profiles Following TM-Domain Disruption of Nrg1.
- Gut microbiome-related metabolic changes in plasma of antibiotic-treated rats.
- Training sessions for ERC candidates
- The Swedish Research Council’s recommendations for Horizon 2020 and the next framework programme
- Pre-announcement for Research collaboration China-Sweden: Project grant
- Practical guide to provide increased gender equality within research
- European Research Council anniversary conference – ERC 10 years
- Ask the Experts – Metabolomics - Free Registration (press release) (subscription) (blog)
- IsoPlexis Obtains Exclusive License to Breakthrough Single-Cell Metabolomics Analysis Technologies From Dr. James ... - MilTech
- IsoPlexis Obtains Exclusive License to Breakthrough Single-Cell Metabolomics Analysis Technologies From Dr. James ... - PR Web (press release)
- Metabolomics Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 – 2024 - Medgadget (blog)
- Waters adds METLIN MS/MS Library to Progenesis Software, Extending Metabolomics Capabilities - European Pharmaceutical Review