Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- Alterations in Spinal Cord Metabolism during Treatment of Neuropathic Pain.
- An Extensive Library of Surrogate Peptides for all Human Proteins.
- Review of validation and reporting of non-targeted fingerprinting approaches for food authentication.
- Metabolomic Applications to the Characterization of the Mode-of-Action of CDK Inhibitors.
- The Role of the Epigenome in Translating Neighborhood Disadvantage Into Health Disparities.
- The Intestinal Microbiome in Spondyloarthritis - Medscape
- Trying to soar with feet stuck in mud, and other letters - ModernHealthcare.com
- Understanding, Diagnosing, and Treating Sjogren Syndrome - Medscape
- RNA-binding protein influences key mediator of cellular inflammation and ... - EurekAlert (press release)
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Positively Impacts Patients' Metabolomic and ... - Diabetes News Journal