Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- KI’s new doctors and jubilee doctors honoured in the Stockholm City Hall
- Campus Huddinge renamed to Campus Flemingsberg
- HIV survives in our chromosomal DNA
- Interpersonal violence increases the risk of repeated suicide attempts
- Tailored, Dense-Dose Chemotherapy for Early Breast Cancer Does Not Result in Significant Improvement in Recurrence-Free Survival
- Differential crosstalk between global DNA methylation and metabolomics associated with cell type specific stress response by pristine and functionalized MWCNT.
- Experimental and Theoretical Investigation of Sodiated Multimers of Steroid Epimers with Ion Mobility-Mass Spectrometry.
- Biotransformation of 2,4-dinitroanisole by a fungal Penicillium sp.
- Nitro-fatty acid pharmacokinetics in the adipose tissue compartment.
- Metabolomic Characterization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Patients with Liver Cirrhosis for Biomarker Discovery.
- Global Metabolomics Market – Danaher Corporation, Bruker Corporation, Waters Corporation, Metabolon, Inc., Agilent ... - NDM Columns
- New cancer research facility opens at Stony Brook University - News 12 Long Island
- Agilent join Imperial's fight against TB and antimicrobial resistance - Imperial College London
- Cancer research center opening at Stony Brook University | Newsday - Newsday
- Metabolomics: Small molecules, single cells - Nature.com