Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- metabolomics; +29 new citations
- metabolomics; +22 new citations
- NMR based metabolic snapshot from Minibronchoalveolar lavage fluid: an approach to unfold human respiratory metabolomics.
- Ion Mobility in Clinical Analysis: Current Progress and Future Perspectives.
- Automated Multiplex LC-MS/MS Assay for Quantifying Serum Apolipoproteins A-I, B, C-I, C-II, C-III, and E with Qualitative Apolipoprotein E Phenotyping.
- Breathalyzer in development to detect diseases - Fox 35 Orlando
- Breathalyzer in development to detect diseases - WOGX
- New report shares details about the metabolomics market segmentation and ... - WhaTech
- Mass spectrometry Market by Platform, Single mass spectrometry & by ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- Genome Sequencing Suggests Yakutian Horses Adapted Rapidly to Subarctic - GenomeWeb