Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- State visitors from Canada learned more about KI’s research
- Ole Petter Ottersen has been proposed as Karolinska Institutet’s new vice-chancellor
- Cytotoxic immune cell in sick and healthy skin a key to understanding vitiligo
- Hope for new treatment for Huntington’s disease
- Mosquito net better for groin hernia at no extra cost
- metabolomics; +25 new citations
- Dysregulation of Metabolic Pathways in a Mouse Model of Allergic Asthma.
- Prebiotic inulin-type fructans induce specific changes in the human gut microbiota.
- Drug discovery strategies in the field of tumor energy metabolism: Limitations by metabolic flexibility and metabolic resistance to chemotherapy.
- A method for the analysis of sugars in biological systems using reductive amination in combination with hydrophilic interaction chromatography and high resolution mass spectrometry.
- Systematic evaluation of serum and plasma collection on the endogenous metabolome - Free Registration (press release) (subscription) (blog)
- Metabolomics Market will increase $2500.0 Million in 2021 - Satellite PR News (press release)
- OMF Research Update - ProHealth
- [Event] 8th International Conference on Metabolomics & Systems Biology at Singapore from May 8-10th - Biotechin.Asia
- Metabolomics and Genetic Diagnosing Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors in MEN1 Patients - Satellite PR News (press release)