Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- How a particular gene protects against psoriasis
- External investigation to be presented on 5 September
- Obesity surgery increases the risk of preterm birth
- Karolinska Institutet comments on critique in TV4 news report
- Genes responsible for risk of heart attack, stroke and related cardiometabolic diseases identified
- An analytical strategy to investigate Semen Strychni nephrotoxicity based on simultaneous HILIC-ESI-MS/MS detection of Semen Strychni alkaloids, tyrosine and tyramine in HEK 293t cell lysates.
- The Role of High-Resolution Magic Angle Spinning 1H Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy for Predicting the Invasive Component in Patients with Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Diagnosed on Preoperative Biopsy.
- Rifaximin Exerts Beneficial Effects Independent of its Ability to Alter Microbiota Composition.
- Smartphone Analytics: Expanding the Lab into the Cloud.
- A validated metabolomic signature for colorectal cancer: exploration of the clinical value of metabolomics.
- Scientists track metabolic pathways to find drug combination for pancreatic cancer - Science Daily
- Johns Hopkins scientists track metabolic pathways to find drug combination for pancreatic cancer Johns Hopkins ... - EurekAlert (press release)
- Bruker Introduces MetaboScape® 2.0 Solution for Metabolomics - PR Newswire (press release)
- Global Metabolomic Technology Market 2016-2022 - Growing Demand for Personalized Medicines - Research and ... - Business Wire (press release)
- LC-NMR Applications - News Medical - News-Medical.net